Learn More about Becoming an Extradition Officer
Are you interested in starting a career in the criminal justice system? The key to a successful business is maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. At California Extradition Service LLC, we believe that giving qualified employees the opportunity to thrive leads to outstanding customer service. C.E.S offers outstanding opportunities to those who want to become an extradition officer. Please note that California Extradition Service LLC is not accepting applications at this time.
The following are our requirements for working at C.E.S.:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Not have been convicted of a felony.
- Not have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral character, false statement, perjury, or domestic violence.
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License, and must pass post certified EVOC drivers training.
- Preferred prior law enforcement or verifiable extradition service experience.
- Must be able to travel out of state.
- Must be post certified under 831.6 – 832 PC, including firearms.
All prospective C.E.S. agents must complete a background check that includes Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fingerprinting, pre-employment, and random drug and alcohol testing. In addition, all C.E.S. extradition agents must comply with the following federal regulations:
- Use of Restraints
- Searches of Prisoners
- Use of Force, Including Use of Appropriate Weapons and Firearms
- Map Reading
- Defensive Driving
- 100 Hours of Correctional Training
Contact us to learn more about when you can join our transport security personnel. Based in Oakland, California, we proudly serve clients throughout the U.S., including Hawaii.